Alpha Animals Partner Program 


Alpha Animals offers Grooming salons, pensions and breeders to join the Alpha Animals Partner Program. 


Alpha Animals offers Partners a standard discount of 5% on all Alpha Animals products and special conditions for participation in master classes held with the support of Alpha Animals. You have also the possibility to post your information about dogname, your name / handler / groomer, website and pictures on the special Alpha Animals Top Animals page. 

All Partner exclusive benefits are: 
1. Discounts of 5% on all products.  Discount on first purchase of 10%+5% standard totalling 15%;
2. You can add provide your information on the site page Top Animals; 
3. But you can also do someone a favor! Recommend Alpha Animals to owners that purchase a puppy of your kennel and the puppy owner will receive a 10% discount of their first Alpha Animal shopping. 
To become a Partner, just fill out the form, enclose it to an email and send it to: [email protected]. Please mention "Alpha Animals Partner Program" in the subject of the email.  

For more information send an email to: [email protected] 

Shopping cart

Your shopping cart is empty

Our partners





Subscribe for our newsletter
E-mail address: